Travel soccer is a one-year commitment with two nights a week practice and one weekend game with tournaments during the Fall, Spring, and at least a winter indoor season (decided on by coaches). Indoor costs during winter1&2 are not included in registration fees. This will be amended on a case by case basis between player, coach, and approval of LSYS Board.
- Travel Tryouts are for all interested in competitive play.
- Players MUST register online at least 24 hours prior to attending tryouts!
- Travel players are on the team for a full year (Fall-Spring), however, the club fees are incurred separately for each season.
- Boot Camp Fees are now included in registration.
- If you need a travel uniform, the fee will be added after you make the travel team for Fall2018-Spring2019.
What is the difference between travel and rec divisions?
The main difference is competition. Rec is for fun and fairness, while travel is more competitive and an all year commitment of play, tournaments, and clinics. The players still play and travel to the same teams for half of their games regardless of rec or travel. We recommend all LSYS players come out in their appropriate age groups and tryout unless otherwise approved. The travel program only can get better by having the highest skilled and competitive players at each age level.
Parents, please consider volunteering to coach & assist coach when registering your player!
For more detailed information, please click on the links to the left.